Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mamou's Linguini Vongole


I must confess, how I can resist eating in Mamou when my husband invited me.  =)  I wanted to try something new.  I ordered their Linguini Vongole (P325) and paired it with a nice of glass of 2007 Q-Vineyards white wine (P520/glass).  It was quite good compared to the one in Balducci but still thumbs up for the one in La Nuova.  If you don't know where La Nuova is, it's the small Italian resto across Santuario De San Antonio Church at Forbes.  Really yummy but ambience...umm...very simple....and sometimes aircon isn't that cold.

Well, this version was pretty okay already for me considering that it's just a few steps away from my place.  
Mamou's Pasta Selection

If you want to try a different type of pasta, try their Lorenzo's Truffle Cream (P335), my hubby doesn't like cream based pasta but this sure was an exception.  He loves this one! 

No comments: