Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dinner by Bridget

Eggplant with Ground Beef

Homemade Corn Soup

I'm so lucky that I have my sister with me.  Bridget prepared this for me and my husband.  It sure was yummy.  Very easy to prepare too.  You can email her at co.bridget@gmail.com in case you want to know how she did it.  

My yaya went day off and I was too tired to cook already.  I had to prepare food for my toddler where I prepared vegetable puree & beef broth (I use kenchi or shank part) to be mixed with rice so he can easily eat them.  I usually prepare several types of broth and mix them up with veggies so that our son, Kasey, would eat something healthier (less salt and other preservatives).   I'll try to post how I prepare and store them in the freezer so maybe some of you guys may find it useful.  Till then.  =)

No comments: